Contractor / Subcontractor
Prequalification & EMR Lookup Data
Our data lookup service for prime & large commercial contractors,
public agencies, large corporations, and insurance companies in California.
Contractor / Subcontractor Prequalification & EMR Lookup Data
Our data lookup service for prime & large commercial contractors, public agencies, large corporations, and insurance companies in California.
For Large & Prime Building Contractors, Make Contelligence Your First Stop When You Receive a Bid
If you’re a large or prime contractor in California, use Contelligence to protect your safety record and workers’ comp insurance. Analyze, track, and monitor the experience modification ratings (a.k.a., X-Mods or EMRs) of prospective or current subcontractors. It’s surprisingly inexpensive.
– Saves Time & Combines 8 Contractor Databases into 1 Lookup
– Streamlines workflow and saves 15 to 20 minutes per incoming bid
For Public Agencies, Insurance Companies, & Large Corporations: Quickly Identify Contractor & Subcontractor EMRs and Citations
If you’re a government agency in California or large company that bids out building construction projects, you need to make sure that the contractors and the subcontractors you hire have a record of ensuring safety. We help you prequalify them quickly, combining 8 contractor databases into one easy lookup! It’s the same data used by insurance companies and brokers.
Customers Who Use Our Contelligence Contractor Prequalification Services
Our customers include some of the largest building contractors in California, government agencies and corporations that start new public construction projects. We also provide our data to insurance companies and brokers who provide coverage for contractors.
FOR LARGE CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES
Pre-qualification = Increased Compliance
Compliance is deeper than just knowing the subcontractor’s safety record. It is complying with laws and regulations during the bidding process and knowing what subcontractors are also in compliance. Contelligence puts compliance at your fingertips.
You can instantly see:
- Experience Modification Ratings (EMRs),
- Worker’s Comp Insurance History,
- Cal/OSHA Case Decisions,
- Public Works Registration,
- Classification verification for both workers’ comp and license type,
- Owner/Principle Names
- Current and Expired Licensees and Certifications.
Automatically get email notifications when any changes occur to the subcontractors you’re following.
How Contelligence Can Help You as a Contractor
- Protect against unforeseen audit premiums
- Protects financial strength
- Helps you choose contractors who are safety conscientious
- Assists in lowering loss exposure from regulatory and sources
What You Get with Contelligence:
Contractor Prequalification All on One Screen:
- EMR history
- Cal/OSHA decisions
- Workers comp class codes
- CSLB licenses, status & classifications
- Public Works registration status
- Are they asbestos certified
- Alternative business and trade names
- Owners and responsible managers
- Workers Comp Insurance history and status
- VPP Safesite status
Does a contractor hold active special permits for:
- Trenching & Excavation
- Scaffold over 36’/Falsework or Vertical Shoring
- Structural Steel
- Metal Decking
- Curtain Walls, Precast Panels, Stone Façade
- Reinforced Concrete Structures/Decking
- Framing, Roof Framing, Panelized Roof Systems
Complete this Form to Schedule a Demo
Why Choose Contelligence for Contractor Prequalification
Can’t find what you’re looking for or need help navigating your way around? Just give us a call or email our HelpDesk. We are here to help.Help is always free.
Low Cost & Affordable
Contelligence offers an affordable approach to monitoring your contractors and subs.
Place your subcontractors or contractors on Conwatch and get automatic updates any time their Experience Modification Rating (EMR) changes. We automate the work for you.
Contractor / Subcontractor Reports
You can print quality reports of your subcontractor experience modification rating (EMR) history to include in your bidding packages.
See What Our Contelligence Clients Say
Thousands of clients are glad they chose our company.
“Contelligence saves you a lot of money in the long run. Now all our corporate divisions use Contelligence. It saves me money on Insurance as well as saving time by checking Subcontractors backgrounds.”
“The best way to look up most current EMR ratings.”
“Sometimes Contelligence finds out about EMR changes before subcontractors do. Subcontractors receive update letters at the beginning of the month- but only once per month. Contelligence makes it so they can’t hide information regardless of when it happens.”